Thursday, May 13, 2010

The start of something new.

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while...i just havent really had the time..or the direction to start one. Until yesterday.
Theres been a few things which have triggered me to start a blog including the fact i will be overseas in a few weeks commencing my racing season over in europe. So will be an easy way of communication and keeping people updated. But i dont want a blog just for the purpose of my sport of triathlon. I want to discuss a broader range of things; Travel, sporting events, Uni and life in general, basically everything and anything of interest. Hopefully....or maybe the topic i cover will become i bit more narrow down the track...

Anyway, this is my first post...which at the present time is basically adressing a brick wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment